Get heard above the noise!
You have a message worth sharing.But everyone's distracted.
Podcasts cut through the distractions!
- Social media is increasingly littered with ads and activities designed to create distraction and mindless activity.
- Many free video platforms such as YouTube are increasingly filled with ads around, before, during, and after videos – assuming people even have time to sit to watch a video.
- Email newsletters are increasingly caught by spam filters or relegated to “promotions” folders.
- Blogs are hard to consume on the go and there are MILLIONS of them out there. And many people can't sit down to read a long blog post – especially while driving or at work.
But unlike these, podcasts allow you to create a deep and meaningful connection in ways that other media fall short.
- You get undivided attention. And you know that people chose to put your message into their ears.
- People can take podcasts nearly anywhere they go to listen.
- They don't require any screen time.
What would happen if you could get their attention?
- How would it make a difference in your life?
- How could what you know make their lives better?
And is it worth it to cut through the noise?
Not sure where to start?I can help. Let's chat!
Engineer Your Podcast
Edit Your Podcast
Launch Your Podcast
What People Are Saying
Not only did he offer guidance and insight, but did most of the heavy lifting on the backend, including getting me listed with iTunes, Stitcher, and Google Play, as well as content integration into my WordPress website.
My experience with Bryan has been a huge blessing to me and has expanded the scope of my contribution beyond what I could have done without him.
I enthusiastically and wholeheartedly recommend Bryan to anyone looking to take their content to new fields.
Feel free to reach out to me with questions. Scott McClelland
His work is superb and his understanding of audio and the fundamentals of recording are excellent. He is an extremely dedicated individual with very high personal and work standards.
I would highly recommend him for any audio or podcast needs. Keith Cohl
Bryan was professional, punctual and extremely communicative throughout the process of setting up and producing the podcasts. I am also extremely happy with the sound quality of the live podcasts and I could not have done it without Bryan. Highly recommended! Ben Johnson