Now comes the time to make it sound better for the world to enjoy.
Listening back – you hear all the crutch words, the weird audio anomaly, or maybe it just took a second take mid-session to get the gold out.
…or maybe you don’t want to listen back immediately to knock you down off your post-recording high. Ug, but you have to get that episode out!
I get that. Get it a lot actually.
I probably even hear the things you don’t that destroys podcast flow. I have the tools to do the job and the skills to get it done. I have this passion for great conversational audio that others outside our shared industry may think borders on obsession.
Why, because I’m a Professional Podcast Editor.
Luckily, our clients don’t think my obsession is all that bad.
I was referred to Bryan to produce my first series of live podcasts and could not have been happier with the service I received. Bryan was professional, punctual and extremely communicative throughout the process of setting up and producing the podcasts. I am also extremely happy with the sound quality of the live podcasts and I could not have done it without Bryan. Highly recommended!Ben Johnson
This is what I do
Launch Your Podcast
Engineer Your Podcast
Edit Your Podcast
- Meet with you to discuss your show and your goals
- Provide recommended resources and tools to help you get going
- Set up Libsyn or Blubrry hosting accounts and pages on your behalf
- Provide assistance in getting your show into podcast directories such as Apple Podcasts
- Provide editing and feedback for your first three episodes (up to 60 minutes of raw audio each)
- Provide you with a custom link for booking remote interviews with guests
- Engineer your remote recording sessions, including sound checks
- Provide you template materials to send your guests to help them sound great
- Full audio production of final recording sessions to published episodes, including editing
- Remove unwanted sections of audio
- Add your pre-recorded audio branding and inserts such as ads
- Audio repair such as noise reduction as needed
- EQ and compress each track to improve sound and intelligibility
- Mix everything together so that it sounds great
- Master your audio to create an excellent listening experience
- Add MP3 tags such as title and description to the final files
- Upload your files to Libsyn or Blubrry and schedule for publishing
- Provide suggestions on tools and equipment to improve or streamline your recording process
- Partner with you to continuously improve
You know your time is spent best on the mic, promoting your past episodes, lining up future ones, or being a guest on similar shows (MARK’s bias here).
Do exactly that.
Let’s work in parallel to get more done and bring better content to your growing audience.
I’m not a cartoon avatar on fiverr. I’m here – and so are you. Ready to get started?
Drop Me a Line
Interested in learning more? Let's chat!