As a podcaster, you may not always be able to record in your studio (even if your studio is the kitchen). So what are you going to do when you’re traveling or on vacation?
You can skip episodes, you can work ahead, or you can plan for recording while you’re out.
I’m doing that RIGHT now.
Listen to Discover
- Where I’m recording now
- Why mobile recording is important
- Some of the trade-offs
- What I’ve been doing recently
- What I’m trying to do in mobile recording
- What is happening to me as I’m doing this
- Full Episode Notes: https://toptieraudio.com/80
- Shure MV88 (affiliate)
- Backpack Studio (affiliate)
- Ferrite Recording Studio (affiliate)
- Hindenburg Field Recorder (affiliate)
- Hindenburg Journalist Pro
- Subscribe to 1,000 Podcasters
- Support the show
Subscribe for Free!
Make sure you never miss an episode of 1,000 Podcasters. Subscribe for free to have each episode delivered right to your favorite podcast app as soon as it's available.