Have you ever felt that fear before you hit publish? Before you published your first episode, did you wonder what people would think about you? Do you ever downplay what you do when you’re talking with coworkers because you don’t want to fully reveal what you’re doing in your podcast (and not for legal reasons)?
All of those have impacted me at one point or another.
Today I’m going to share how I worked through it in the beginning, what I’m doing about it now, and six things that I have because I kept moving forward.
- Full Episode Notes: https://toptieraudio.com/88
- 30 Day Solo Podcast Challenge
- Subscribe to 1,000 Podcasters
- Subscribe to the Top Tier Audio YouTube Channel
- Join the Hindenburg Users Group on Facebook
- Set up a Consultation
- Talk to me about editing your podcast
- Talk to me about launching a podcast
- Support the show
Subscribe for Free!
Make sure you never miss an episode of 1,000 Podcasters. Subscribe for free to have each episode delivered right to your favorite podcast app as soon as it's available.
Want to set up a consultation?
- Facebook: https://m.me/TopTierAudio
- Email: email@example.com