I had a consultation earlier today (I mean REALLY early) with another podcaster. He was wanting to make sure that he was using Hindenburg and some plugins as best he could – some iZotope products and a Waves plugin.
It was a real delight to talk with him about what he’s doing, to go through the workflow, and to offer a few (and I mean just a few) tips or suggestions. It’s just so fun to see a podcaster doing well.
I’d like to do more of that, which got me thinking about this past year and what I’d like to see in the year to come.
Today I’m going to share some of the incredible things I’ve been able to do and a couple of tweaks I’d like to make for next year.
And, I’d like to hear from you:
- First, what are you planning for next year? Tweet me (@TopTierAudio) to let me know.
- Second, as I plan for another series early in next year, what would you like to hear more of? Send an email or a voicemail to let me know.
- Full Episode Notes: https://toptieraudio.com/91
- Just Podcasting
- Podcast Engineering Show
- Start to Finish Podcasting
- Leave a Voicemail
- Subscribe to 1,000 Podcasters
- Support the show
Subscribe for Free!
Make sure you never miss an episode of 1,000 Podcasters. Subscribe for free to have each episode delivered right to your favorite podcast app as soon as it's available.
Want to set up a consultation?
- Facebook: https://m.me/TopTierAudio
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org