If you’ve performed your One Up, One Down and discovered that one thing you’d like to improve is the audio quality – the sound of your show – this episode is for you. I’ll share the three things you absolutely need to control for the best possible sound as well as some ways to diagnose what might need to change.
If you’ve never performed a One Up, One Down, you can find out more about that here:
Once you’ve done that, if you’re perfectly happy with how your show sounds, great! No need to continue.
But if you hear some things that you don’t like, what I’m going to share will get you 80-90% of the way to stellar audio. It won’t require that you spend $1,000 on a new microphone. You won’t need to change to a different computer (or even necessarily add in a computer if you’re recording on your phone). And it probably won’t require that you change your editing software or tweak a bunch of knobs.
Mentioned in this episode:
- Audio Technica ATR2100: https://amzn.to/2WkmqB9 (affiliate)
- Samson Q2U: https://amzn.to/2M59Cek (affiliate)
- Moving Blankets: https://amzn.to/2WkKRhP (affiliate)
- Engaging Missions Show, Episode 1: https://engagingmissions.com/em001
- One Up, One Down: https://toptieraudio.com/7
Want to set up a consultation?
Subscribe for free: