As a Hindenburg Journalist Pro user, I sometimes forget all of the extra stuff that I get by using the Pro version. But Pro isn’t the right choice for everyone. You might not NEED the Pro features.
So before you spend the money, make sure you’re getting what you need and if you don’t need the Hindenburg Journalist Pro features, just go with Hindenburg Journalist.
Here are the extras that you get with Hindenburg Journalist as of the time I made this video. Just be aware that the team over at Hindenburg Systems keeps improving the software so it might be different in the future.
Hindenburg Journalist Pro Offers:
- Magic Levels (Adaptive Level, Auto Mix, De-Bleed, Auto Duck)
- Multitrack Recording (and multi-interface recording)
- Noise Reduction
- Custom Voice Profiles
- Loudness Meter
- Loudness Normalization Options (-24, -23, -18, -16, -14, UFS)
- Extra Publishing Targets (14 more)+ more options
- File upload FTP
- My Computer
- 2 Extra Effects in the Effects Chain
- Music Report
- 24-bit, 48kHz options
- ASIO Support
- Export for WaveLab (AES-31, AAF for ProTools)
- Open ProTools in Hindenburg
- Open Audition in Hindenburg
- Additional File Formats (MP2, BWF, FLAC, OPUS)
- Import from Hindenburg Field Reporter
This video is up to date as of June 2020. As the Hindenburg team updates their software, you'll find the most recent information on this page of the Hindenburg website.
New? Want to get up and running quickly?
If you’re new to Hindenburg Journalist and want to get up and running – from “I just installed Hindenburg” to “I just published my first podcast episode” – check out my new course. It's designed to get you up and running quickly and then go back and add to your knowledge as you go. This particular video is one of the bonus videos for that course.
Hindenburg Course: https://courses.toptieraudio.com