Whether you’re a brand new podcaster or a long-time veteran, you’re always looking for ways to improve. To improve as a host. To improve the audio quality of your show. To reach more people.
When I started out, one of the questions I had to answer was, “What’s the right mic to use?”
And I took some bad advice.
In this episode, I share the original mic I chose and my upgrade path to where I am now. And, as a bonus, I’ve recorded several mics side by side so that you can hear for yourself how much investment you REALLY need to get started and what a broadcast quality mic will actually get you.
- Microphone A (don’t get this one) – https://amazon.com/dp/B000UXZQ42
- Microphone B – https://amzn.to/2YzYlnw (affiliate)
- Microphone C – https://amzn.to/2YBsYZW (affiliate)
- Microphone D – https://amzn.to/2JPNhyG (affiliate)
- Microphone E – https://amzn.to/2YzYrvo (affiliate)
Sound Devices MixPre-3 – https://amzn.to/2JMG6XP (affiliate)
Christian Podcasters’ Summit:
The Engaging Missions Show
Subscribe to this show: