Have you ever scrapped a podcast episode before you’ve even published it?
I’ve done that a couple of times over the last 5 years, but usually because a guest became concerned about security. Almost never because of the content.
But I scrapped one yesterday, even after missing the 3 previous days. In today's episode, you'll discover
- Why I scrapped that episode
- What it has to do with 3 Uber drivers
- How you can begin to decide whether you should scrap an episode
- One key thing that holds many beginning podcasters back
- How understanding the difference between standards and aspiration can set you free
I'd like to hear from you!
Let me know in the comments if you’ve ever scrapped a podcast episode. And, if so, why you did it.