Creating a podcast is hard work. It’s a labor of love that requires A LOT and podcasters are special people. Today I’m going to share three things I hate to see podcasters go through.
You’re a podcaster. You’re special. You have a message or a mission or a goal. And it matters – at least to you.
But podcasting is hard work. It takes an emotional toll. There’s a lot to figure out. Even on your best days, you may still feel like a failure.
Listen to Discover:
- 3 common things I hate to see podcasters go through
- What can happen when these aren’t addressed
- What you might be able to do
- My hope for you
If you’re facing one of these 3 things, hit me up on Twitter (@toptieraudio) and let me know. Maybe there’s a way for you to get through this.
- Full episode notes: https://toptieraudio.com/68
- Yesterday’s episode
- 30 Day Solo Podcast Challenge
- National Podcast Post Month
- Subscribe to this show
Subscribe for Free!
Make sure you never miss an episode of 1,000 Podcasters. Subscribe for free to have each episode delivered right to your favorite podcast app as soon as it's available.