Do you like to make mistakes? Especially mistakes in public?
I know that I don't and I think most other people would prefer to avoid mistakes, too. But sometimes trying to avoid mistakes will keep us stuck (another mistake) and curtail our opportunities to grow.
But what if there was a way to gain the growth and learning that comes from making mistakes without the pain of the mistakes?
I'm talking about learning from the mistakes of others.
Listen to Discover
- One podcasting mistake that I made because I took “getting started” advice from too many people
- One podcasting choice that I would have done differently when getting started
- One mistake that I made multiple times as a host (and still struggle with)
- Full Episode Notes: https://toptieraudio.com/79
- Logitech Headset Microphone (not a great podcast microphone)
- Audio Technica ATR2100 (affiliate)
- Samson Q2U Package (affiliate)
- Blubrry (affiliate)
- Engaging Missions Show
- Subscribe to 1,000 Podcasters
- Support the show
Subscribe for Free!
Make sure you never miss an episode of 1,000 Podcasters. Subscribe for free to have each episode delivered right to your favorite podcast app as soon as it's available.