As podcasters, we might feel like we’re putting out an authentic image of ourselves. However, sometimes there are things that might be downplayed or maybe assumed incorrectly by our audiences.
Today I’m going to share a few things to make sure the record is straight on me as a podcast editor.
Listen to Discover:
- An incorrect assumption about me as a podcast editor
- What sometimes takes as long as editing an episode
- A “shortcut” tool that I sometimes use
- One thing that I’m not 100% comfortable doing manually
What about you?
Do you have anything about your podcast or your production that you’d like to get off your chest? Share it in the comments (https://toptieraudio.com/83).
- Full Episode Notes: https://toptieraudio.com/83
- Engaging Missions
- iZotope RX7 Advanced
- National Podcast Post Month
- Subscribe to 1,000 Podcasters
- Support the show
Subscribe for Free!
Make sure you never miss an episode of 1,000 Podcasters. Subscribe for free to have each episode delivered right to your favorite podcast app as soon as it's available.