A fire drill at work today reminded me of the power of perspective. Truthfully, our expectations and perspective can shape the kinds of experiences we have. And the same applies to podcasting.
Listen to Discover:
- What happened with a fire drill at work
- The two groups of people I observed
- Which group I found myself in
- What I think I need to focus on
- How this can benefit you as a podcaster.
What About You?
Have you ever noticed how your perspective shapes your experiences (not just your perception, but the actual experiences)? Share your story in the comments (https://toptieraudio.com/84).
- Full Episode Notes: https://toptieraudio.com/84
- 30 Day Solo Podcast Challenge
- Subscribe to 1,000 Podcasters
- Support the show
Subscribe for Free!
Make sure you never miss an episode of 1,000 Podcasters. Subscribe for free to have each episode delivered right to your favorite podcast app as soon as it's available.