Being a podcast professional comes with its own special language. A very specific and detailed language. It sounds like English…sort of.
Today I was given a small serving of Humble Pie while on a call with Tech Support at work and I was reminded of something that I need to be more carful of as a podcaster.
Listen to Discover:
- What was going on at work (my day job)
- How that call went
- Where the call started going sideways
- What I took away from the situation as an employee
- What I took away from the situation as a podcast editor
- What I’d like YOU to do
How About You?
Are there any terms or phrases I use that are confusing? Or maybe some things I’ve explained poorly (it wouldn’t be the first time). Let me know in the comments and I’ll see if I can clear things up a little.
- Full Episode Notes: https://toptieraudio.com/86
- 30 Day Solo Podcast Challenge
- Subscribe to 1,000 Podcasters
- Support the show
Subscribe for Free!
Make sure you never miss an episode of 1,000 Podcasters. Subscribe for free to have each episode delivered right to your favorite podcast app as soon as it's available.