A few months ago I shared a little about an audio issue I’d been able to help troubleshoot for another podcaster and I mentioned that I might come back and share exactly what was happening and why it happened, as well as how to fix it.
Yesterday I FINALLY came back to it and explained what had happened (and we got a bit nerdy). But I dropped the ball AGAIN.
Today I’m back to show you two ways to fix the problem that was caused by running a single stereo output into a balanced mono input.
- Full Episode Notes: https://toptieraudio.com/94
- Video: https://youtu.be/HVI52osIpQM
- Leave a Voicemail
- Subscribe to 1,000 Podcasters
- Support the show
Subscribe for Free!
Make sure you never miss an episode of 1,000 Podcasters. Subscribe for free to have each episode delivered right to your favorite podcast app as soon as it's available.
Want to set up a consultation?
- Facebook: https://m.me/TopTierAudio
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org