Have you ever wondered about using the master track in Hindenburg Journalist or Journalist Pro? Maybe you’ve wondered what it is or what it’s for. Or maybe you’re just not clear on why you’d want to use it.
In this 8-minute video, we’re going to cover:
- What the master track track is
- How to add a master track
- How it’s different from regular tracks
- How it’s similar to regular tracks
- What you might want to use it for
- How to work with the master track
- How I work with the master track
- How the master track can improve the sound quality of your podcast and also save time and streamline your process.
If you found this valuable, please take a minute to like, share and subscribe. If you’d like to connect with other Hindenburg user, connect with us at HindyUsers.com. And if you’d like help recording, editing, or mastering your podcast, visit TopTierAudio.com and I’d be glad to see how we can take your show to the next level.