Maybe you've done all the work to get the different speakers on your podcast to the same level before you started editing. Now that you've started making it sound better, they don't match any more.
In this short video I discuss a couple of reasons this could happen and a quick way that you can fix it.
- Why volumes might be mismatched even when the audio was pre-conditioned.
- The tool that Hindenburg Journalist Pro has to make it easier to get dialed in.
- A free (or paid) tool that you can use if you don't have Journalist Pro.
- What number on the plugin to look at.
- The meter you could look at that won't help at all.